Thursday, November 24, 2005


Gobble Gobble


Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

I saw something strange in the sky this morning. I was up early and look out to see the stars and the moon, but something was blocking part of the view.
" what could it be?" I wondered aloud.

Is it a flock of birds heading South for the winter, it is cold outside, or Perhaps it is a plane? Or Could it be a UFO? Oh, I know what they are, they're called clouds! Puffy white and grey floating through the sky. I have not seen something so pretty in quite sometime. It truly is a day to be thankful.

Don't eat too much, got fit into that purple on-piece tomorrow, and fight the crowds at the resort. But it is supposed to Snow tonight, and tomorrow, and as a matter of fact there is snow in the forecast everyday for the next week. And levels will be nice and low, coming down as much as 1500'. Good news for sizable. I'll believe it when I see it.

I hope you all have a happy thanksgiving,


SC