Friday, January 07, 2005

It is a good morning my faithful friends!!!! And hopefully (keep your fingers crossed) it will be a better one tomorrow.

Most of you know Bart from the snow report, aka Bingen Bart (because he lives in Bingen not because he drinks, although he may, I don't know him personally)so I thought I would quote him this morning:

"Two of my favorite words are snow and advisory, especially when used together"

Amen Bart

AT 5400' there is a base of 30.07" and they got 1.5-2" last night. Nothing special but check below:

...SNOW ADVISORY CONTINUES NORTH THROUGH 8 AM SATURDAY...
...SNOW ADVISORY SOUTH TODAY THROUGH 8 AM SATURDAY...

.TODAY...SNOW LIKELY EARLY...THEN SNOW AT TIMES. SNOW LEVEL 1500
FEET. SNOW ACCUMULATION OF 2 TO 5 INCHES. PASS WINDS SOUTH 10 TO 15
MPH.
.TONIGHT...SNOW EARLY...THEN SNOW SHOWERS AFTER MIDNIGHT. BREEZY.
SNOW ACCUMULATION OF 4 TO 7 INCHES. PASS WINDS SOUTHEAST 10 TO 20
MPH.
.SATURDAY...SNOW SHOWERS LIKELY. SNOW ACCUMULATION 2 TO 5 INCHES.
PASS WINDS SOUTHEAST TO 10 MPH.
.SATURDAY NIGHT...SNOW SHOWERS LIKELY. SNOW LEVEL 1500 FEET. PASS
WINDS SOUTHEAST 10 TO 15 MPH.
.SUNDAY...CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF SNOW SHOWERS. SNOW LEVEL 1500
FEET. PASS WINDS SOUTH 10 MPH.
.SUNDAY NIGHT...CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF SNOW SHOWERS.
.MONDAY...SNOW SHOWERS LIKELY.
.MONDAY NIGHT...SNOW SHOWERS LIKELY.
.TUESDAY...SNOW SHOWERS LIKELY. WINDY.
.TUESDAY NIGHT...MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF SNOW SHOWERS. WINDY.
.WEDNESDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF SNOW SHOWERS.
.WEDNESDAY NIGHT...MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF SNOW SHOWERS.
.THURSDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF SNOW SHOWERS.

Ye-haw!

It was nice to see some of the SnowCurmudgeonites out at the Horse Brass, but where was Bro-man? He was hysterical yesterday morning! I miss him!

Yeah, so my past few reports have lost some zing, sorry, I haven't skied in five days, I have no more new material. I thought about some driving comments, like SUV's flipped in a ditch, but that's not funny, it's sad really. Or I can keep mocking SNowboarders, but like jokes about Paige's age, it'll get pretty damn old. Get it? Paige? Old? Ohhhhhh man I got nothing. I'm that guy with the annoying voice who is now doing the Aflac commercials, only I don't even have that to look forward to. I hope I don't become the next Pee Wee Herman. Such scary times these days are, the SNow Curmudgeon is scared and lonely. Hey anyone want to go see a movie at the Theatre on Division by the Egyptian Room?

See you on the mountain this weekend, I'll be the one heckling you from the lift!

Snow Curmudgeon