Wednesday, December 22, 2004
[SC Note: I am trying to recreate all the previous posts for all my fans' enjoyment, I am missing the first few though, so if any of you happen to have saved them, you all did din't you? please send them along and I will post them here]
Due to the lack of new snow please refer to my previous post for today's conditions (Brian if you told me your new e-mail you would have gotten it), but be sure to check out the forecast at the end, looks like Santa might bring the Curmudgeon white Coal for x-mas, maybe all the charity work (see rule #5) has payed off and gotten the Snow Curmudgeon of the Naughty list. I like naughty though.
In the mean time for those of you new to the Snow Curmudgeon forecast I am including some important rules for you to follow:
1) Always be nice to the Snow Curmudgeon or NO SNOW FOR YOU!!!!!!
2) If you give the Snow Curmudgeon Beer he may even LET you ski with him (but he may not show you the freshie stash until he really trusts you)
3) Never Doubt the accuracy of a Snow Curmudgeon Report, doing so will lose you access to all future updates.
4) The Snow Curmudgeon is really a nice guy, so feel free to recommend him to your friends, especially any cute ladies that telemark.
5) Most importantly, ALWAYS, ALWAYS remember that Telemarking is far superior to any other from of Glisse, and that snowboarding is the lowest form, ok, second lowest form, mono skiing is slightly lower, but close and really the same thing. (p.s. I don't even count ski-bikes) Neverless consider yourself lucky that the Sow Curmudgeon even associates with you if you don't tele. In reality it is a form of pitty. Much like Jesus Christ, the Snow Curmudgeon surrounds himself with those who need the most guidance and assistance.
OK, now for the long range forcast: .TODAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH AREAS OF FLURRIES OR LIGHT SNOW DECREASING IN THE AFTERNOON. PARTIAL CLEARING LATER IN THE AFTERNOON SNOW LEVEL 3000 FEET. PASS WINDS WEST 10 MPH BECOMING NORTH 10 TO 15 MPH IN THE AFTERNOON. .TONIGHT...CLEARING. WINDY. FREE AIR FREEZING LEVEL 4500 FEET. PASS WINDS BECOMING EAST 10 TO 15 MPH INCREASING TO 15 TO 25 MPH AFTER MIDNIGHT. .THURSDAY-FRIDAY...MOSTLY SUNNY. BREEZY. FREE AIR FREEZING LEVEL 4500 FEET RISING TO 6500 FEET IN THE AFTERNOON. PASS WINDS EAST 15 TO 20 MPH. .CHRISTMAS DAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY. WINDY. RAIN AND SNOW LIKELY. SNOW LEVEL 4000 FEET. .SATURDAY NIGHT...MOSTLY CLOUDY. WINDY. SHOWERS LIKELY. SNOW LEVEL 4000 FEET. .SUNDAY...CLOUDY. CHANCE OF SNOW SHOWERS. SNOW LEVEL 2000 FEET. .SUNDAY NIGHT...MOSTLY CLOUDY. WINDY. CHANCE OF SNOW SHOWERS. SNOW LEVEL 2000 FEET. .MONDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY. CHANCE OF SNOW SHOWERS. SNOW LEVEL 2500 FEET. .MONDAY NIGHT...MOSTLY CLOUDY. CHANCE OF SNOW SHOWERS. SNOW LEVEL 2500 FEET. .TUESDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY. CHANCE OF SNOW. SNOW LEVEL 2000 FEET.
Posted by Snow Curmudgeon at 12:37 PM